Roastery Masterclass Live! launches at European Coffee Expo
Roastery Masterclass Live! will educate and inspire the coffee business community about the importance, complexity and great skill involved in roasting. It is being driven by the sector’s top roasters who will display and discuss the unique intricacies in the art and science of roasting.
Here's just a handful of the hugely talented roasters who will be hosting sessions:
- James Boatfield-Thorley, roastery manager, Allpress
- Sam Langdon, master roaster, Caravan Coffee Roasters
- Freda Yuan, green buyer, Caravan Coffee Roasters
- Jamie Strachan, head of coffee, Dark Arts Coffee
- Eliasz Minkiewicz, head roaster, Weanie Beans
- David Faulkner, master roaster, Extract Coffee Roasters
- James Wogan, head roaster, Wogan Coffee
- Rudy Huemer, quality manager, Union Hand-Roasted Coffee
Twice the size of the inaugural show and with an anticipated 5,000+ decision-making visitors from large corporates to the smaller artisanal outlets, European Coffee Expo 2019 is THE indisputable place to do business. It will take place on May 21-22 at London Olympia.
Call today to join the show that delivers more serious coffee, tea and beverage buyers than any other.
Contact Sukhvir Hayre on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and check out stand and sponsorship options.