Line-up of industry stalwarts unveiled for Tea Theatre at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo
The line-up includes Thomas Rabuel, restaurant manager at Club Gascon, Steven Driscoll, restaurant manager from The Berkeley and Lucy Chappell, managing director and head of training at the London School of Tea.
The two-day conference will discuss a range of challenges facing the sector including “How a consumer driven tea revolution is demanding quality, ethics and speed to satisfy demand”. It will also run sessions on breakfast pairings, integrating teas into innovative brunch menus, how to create an inspiring tea pairing menu and dinner pairings.
The line-up includes:
- Thomas Rabuel, Restaurant Manager, Club Gascon
- Steven Driscoll, Restaurant Manager, The Berkeley
- Antonio Vigorito, Food & Beverage Manager, St James Hotel & Club
- Martina Rumanova, F&B Executive, Brown's Hotel
- Lucy Chappell, managing director and head of training at the London School of Tea.
- Alex Von Ulmenstein, F&B Director, Chewton Glen
- Samantha Rieu, Hotel Operations Manager, Dukes Hotel
- Lilly Pavicevic, General Manager/Tea Master, Compass Group at Amex
- Alessia Beltrame, Chef, Fernandez & Wells
- Teapigs will be exhibiting on stand G32 at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink Expo
- Roqberry will be exhibitiing on stand F34 European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink Expo
- For more information on European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink Expo, contact Sukhvir Hayre on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email email@example.com and check out stand and sponsorship options
- Visitor registration is now open for the European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo. For FREE fast-track entry click here.