Exhibitor Profile: Glebe Farm
Rebecca Rayner, Owner of Glebe Farm Foods, talks about plans for the Expo.
You have already rebooked for European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo 2020. Can you tell us why?
Yes, we've absolutely rebooked for the Expo in 2020. The last one was a great success for us - allowing us to connect with really solid leads and network with a broad range of other exhibitors. There are some big names in the sector who pass through so the event delivers on its promise of bringing together a relevant and valuable cross section of the industry.
Can you tell us some of your success stories from the 2019 show?
There’s no question the show helped us light a lot of new fires, fast-tracking conversations and as a result opening up a number of sales and distribution avenues.
What are your plans for the year ahead? Are there any new launches or initiatives planned?
This is a big year ahead for Glebe Farm Foods. Our new oat drink manufacturing plant is coming online now, making it the first and only plant of its type in the UK. This will help us cater to the expanding market for dairy free, affording us even closer oversight of the process of making our premium gluten free oat drink. In the short term it allows us greater control of supply for the home market if the UK experiences uncertain trading conditions through Brexit, but we have one eye firmly on expanding distribution in Europe and beyond so will be attending a long list of trade shows abroad with this in mind.
What do you see as the key current opportunities and challenges for the sector right now?
The market for dairy alternatives has grown significantly over the past few years, and its presence within the coffee trade has certainly expanded. This has led to a host of new products entering the market, something which could become confusing for both customers and consumers. What's more, there is increasing attention now on the provenance and environmental impact of what we consume and the end user is becoming more demanding in their expectations from producers. Glebe Farm is well positioned because it offers extremely good value for a high quality product - and since all our oats are grown and milled in Britain we can offer exceptional environmental credentials for the discerning UK consumer too. Our challenge is to get this message out there!
What key product or products are you planning to showcase at the Expo in 2020?
There will be innovation in our packaging - you will have to wait and see!
- We’re always looking for news stories.
Got a story? Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on stands and sponsorship at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink Expo 2020, which will take place at London’s Olympia on 19 and 20 May, contact Sukhvir Hayre on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email email@example.com
- For details of advertising opportunities. Get in touch with Sukhvir@europeancoffeeexpo.com
- Glebe Farm will be exhibiting on stand B10 at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo on 19-20 May 2019.
- For more information on European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, contact Sukhvir Hayre on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and check out stand and sponsorship options.
- For more about Glebe Farms please visit: www.glebefarmfoods.co.uk