EXHIBITOR SPOTLIGHT - Evoca
In addition to Evoca exhibiting at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo, its Gaggia Milano brand is the coffee machine sponsor for the Barista Masterclasses. Find out what they will be up to at the show:
- You have already rebooked for the European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo 2020. Can you tell us why?
Last year’s event provided a great opportunity to meet buyers that were fully engaged with our full spectrum of coffee machines. We generated some really good interest in the full range of products and have received excellent feedback from the visitors during our follow up visits.
- What are your plans for the year ahead? Is there any new launches or initiatives planned?
2020 is promising to be a great year for the company and our range of coffee machines. Across our full range of brands – Gaggia Milano and Necta in particular – we have both table top and traditional coffee machines that are perfect for all manner of catering situations, plus the all important Office Coffee sector. Whether for large throughput areas or small, niche outlets there is a stylish, functional coffee machine to suit – that will deliver great tasting coffee whenever required. The range will continue to evolve during 2020 – and beyond – there are a number of innovations and ranges that we will be launching into the UK as we build up to the show – across both table top automatic machines and traditional barista-style machines.
- What do you see as the key current opportunities and challenges for the sector right now?
The out of home coffee market is booming. Coffee shops need to keep evolving their coffee offering to keep up with consumer tastes. The challenge for hotels, restaurants, retailers and others is to offer the same coffee experience as consumers are familiar with from their high street brand.
- What key product or products are you planning to showcase at the Expo in 2020?
As the coffee machine sponsor of the Barista Masterclasses next year, there will be a great opportunity to see our new La Reale traditional machine in action in the hands of some world class barista experts, as well as being able to get hands on with this stunning machine on our stand too. Visitors will be able to see a range of machines suitable for high and low throughput areas, different styles and different budgets. Some of the highlights will include:
- La Radiosa – the first Gaggia Milano automatic table top machine in the UK. Wherever this machine finds a home, it will shine brightly – thanks to its brilliant design, innovative features and the coffee perfection that it delivers.
- La Reale – Ideal for the artisan and independent coffee shop, not only does La Reale capture and reflect the light, it can fit into any design aesthetic – featuring as it does, copper highlights, a backlit LED and a choice of white or grey surrounds. A striking design that doesn’t require users to choose between style and quality.
- Kalea Plus is an ideal fit for a wide variety of locations – from professional locations such as offices and board rooms to hotels, bars, cafes and more. This machine has a high speed pump so is capable of satisfying demand even in high footfall locations. But with a simple touch screen operation, it is easy to obtain a high quality drink.
Evoca will be exhibiting on stand D30 at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo on 19th-20th May 2020.
For more information on Evoca go to their website www.uk.evocagroup.com
For more information on stands and sponsorship at European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drink Expo 2020, contact John Blackley on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email email@example.com