European Coffee Expo extends branding to coffee, tea and soft drinks
European Coffee Expo, run by Quinic Events, is extending its name to European Coffee, Tea & Soft Drinks Expo.
The development has been made due to feedback from the show's steering panel of leading beverage buyers, and from the market, to bring it in line with the overall positioning of the event.
The event is a professional beverage exhibition for the entire hospitality sector featuring coffee, tea and soft drinks. The logo has been updated to include the new elements of tea and soft drinks.
Quinic event director Annie Swift said: “The event is growing strongly for next year and will be approximately twice the size. Everyone is also very excited about the new features launched in close association with our brilliant steering panel. “
New for 2019:
- Barista Masterclasses – featuring the very best, award-winning baristas from the UK and Europe – A world first
- Roastery Masterclass Live! – featuring the best coffee roasters in the land together with live roasting – A world first
- The Tea Quarter in association with National Tea Day – tea pairings and inspiration for the F&B market
- European Soft Drinks Pavilion – make the most of the long hot summer!
- For more information on European Coffee Expo, contact Sukhvir Hayre on +44 (0) 203 668 9809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and check out stand and sponsorship options.